Sunday, January 6, 2008

Rythm of the Day

Once again, Alicia Keys and OneRepublic were still on number one and number two on the list with their songs "No One"(for Alicia) and "Apologize"(for OR). List was based from Launch.com once again. Same with Launch, number's one and two of the list from Billboard.com stays the same. Actually, I'm not sure if how frequent they change the hottest songs on the rank. Well, since I based it only to launch and billboard and still nothing has really change, let's just go to the number's three. Billboard.com have OneRepublic for their number three which is again "Apologize". For that reason, I wont be featuring that song anymore. What I have here is the third in line from launch.com, "Kiss Kiss" from Chris Brown. Let me now give you the moving lyrics and of course, the video.



Music Videos


No comments: