Monday, January 14, 2008

Reminds Me

This song that we have today is not from the top 5 list of launch.com nor billboard.com. What we have today is a song that reminds me a lot of somebody who used to be there but saying that he is already gone. Well, I don't want to believe it but I have to. The reason why I put this here is all because of the show we had tonight in our school. It is actually a "concert" done by some active students in our school. There was a certain band who sang this as their first song and unexpectedly it was also number one on my play list I have at home. As in its the first song that plays every time I open my ppc. You may not understand why it relates to my life since you might not actually know the personal life I have right now. For those who know, its for your ears to hear and its for your eyes to see the lyrics. I really had difficulty on searching for this song since its an old song so please bear with the video because its kind of slow. It is entitled "Sweet Baby" by George Duke. I hope you'll get the point. And for you whom is shooted by the song, its for you to think. I hope it wont matter or hurt other's feelings out there. Good luck!

"Sweet Baby"












No comments: